The last update for ValaWinPKG is finally out !
This version corrects many annoying bugs (including the fact that Vala versions greater than 0.12 were not well supported..) and adds some functions for simultaneously managing different Vala installations, or even custom ones.
- migrated to GTK+3 !
- now stores its profile in "Application Data" under Windows XP ;
- shows the correct license in its "About" window ;
- shows the downloading progress bar correctly ;
- now detects the last installed version of Vala first (needs my corrected Vala installers) ;
- adapts to multiple Vala installations ;
- adapts to multiple VAPI paths ;
- can use a fixed VAPI path (for custom Vala installs) ;
- handles VAPI files correctly ;
- handles DEPS files ;
- has a new "Help" button ;
- updated documentation ;
- installer now supports PATH variable longer than 1024 characters (NSIS Large Strings bug).
(The main article has been updated)
Following this announce, the repository for Vala 0.16.0 has been put online !
The 0.18.0 repository is WIP and will come out with the corresponding Vala installer.